The Illinois countryside was completely breathtaking and such a relief after riding 9 hours in a car!
In other news, I was, I admit, pretty anxious to get home so gym guy could take me out : ) I will definitely let you in on all the date details as they occur. For now, I think it would be smart to keep gym guy's identity secret. If things go well maybe i'll disclose a name : )
Also in other news, Christian called me while I was in Illinois wanting to talk. I panicked at first and then realized that I was in control of the situation as he needed MY permission to see me. I decided against the meeting and told him I would let him say what he needed to say only over the phone. Out of sight, out of mind is the best approach here I'm thinking. He has yet to take advantage of this, but I'm sure the conversation will go something like this...
![]() |
| "Do you know how hard it is for me to say positive things to you?" |
Happy Summer!
Nicole

No comments:
Post a Comment