Wednesday, May 16, 2012

oh my God oh my God

     Success! I have found a bible study to join for the summer with a group of girls from my work. For those of you who don't know, I will be working this summer (for the fourth summer in a row : )) at Third City Christian Church at their Connect summer program for elementary school kids. If the last four years were any indicator of how this summer will go, it will be a great eyeopening experience not only regarding kids but my faith as well. Last summer we read a book together as a staff called The Case For Christ. I recommend this book to anyone on the fence about Christianity. This book, written by a former atheist explores the science behind Christ. It is nice to know there is concrete evidence of our faith!

       In other news, I meet someone at the gym today....too soon? Can't tell. 
evidence it's not too soon: guy asked me if I was dating anyone, never hesitated in saying no..said it with a little bit of pride actually. 
evidence it is too soon: saw Christian today, listened to a lot of Adele afterwards. 
                                                                                 
                                                                                 ??? 

At the same time, I didn't linger. It was more like this: 



No comments:

Post a Comment