Philippians 3:13-14 But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on towards the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
I read this verse while on that work retreat last weekend. This verse really struck me because it pertains exactly to my current situation. It is quite amazing how God seems to show me exactly what I need to read/hear every time I open my Bible. Though forgetting my past and straining towards God's ultimate plan is easier said than done, it is something I should constantly be striving for.
In other news, gym guy finally asked for my digits!
![]() |
For now, I am trusting that God put him in my life for a reason. I could have said no to his request, but something else was prodding me to be excited about this. And so I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment