What a wonderful God we have; he is the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the source of every mercy, and the one who so wonderfully comforts and strengthens us in our hardships and trials. And why does he do this? So that when others are troubled, needing our sympathy and encouragement, we can pass on to them this same help and comfort God has given us. 2 Corinthians 1: 3-4
I have recently seen this verse in action between my best friend and I. Months after my breakup with Christian, she finds herself in a similar position with a man she loved. And like I said when starting this blog, we are crushed too many times over by the people we love and trust to not share the trial with others. Though I am devastated for my friend, I know the one thing that got me through it all was the knowledge that God must have something better out there for me.
Yes, this is how we feel at first:
But then God allows you to look damn good a month
later when you see him for the first time and it's like:
In other news, I think I am ready
to reveal gym guy's name to you all.
: O
....................................................
drum roll please,
His name is Kirby Wells
-not that many of you will know who that is, you should just know he is a wonderful, respectful, hilarious, god-loving man whom I adore : )
and I am feeling like this:


No comments:
Post a Comment