Monday, June 25, 2012

all is well that ends well in love and war

Jesus said unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. -John 4:34

This last week at work we spoke about what drives us, motivates us, and sustains us and whether we are pursuing these actions in Godly ways. In other words, our sustenance should come from doing and carrying out the will and work of God. I took this both as a reminder to constantly strive for a holy life but also to realize that it does not suffice to simply know the will of God or to study His words. Rather, it is most important to actively engage in the work of God. Just something to think about! : )


Also, an apology is in order for my recent absence from the blogging world. I have been working so much lately and have been feeling a lot like this:


Indeed I am not quite ready for a 9-5 work day. May take some getting used to. 

In other news, Kirby and I went Facebook official just yesterday! Here are some of my favorite pictures from this weekend at the mx races! 







2 comments:

  1. Why is his shirt tucked into his shorts...? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha because that's how baseball coaches do it! jeesh ; P

    ReplyDelete