Sunday, February 17, 2013

Updates, shmupdates

Here is an update on my life in list form!

1. Kirby and I broke up 
 This is actually a pretty easy thing for me to talk about. I wasn't blowing steam when I said so many times before that I felt like God had definitely placed him in my life for a reason. And though it sounds harsh when I see it written out, my relationship with Kirby served its purpose, if only to bring me back to life. To be clear, this was much more than a "rebound", rather it echoed more soundly a real and honest friendship- something I needed desperately at the time.


2. Fall 2012 turned out to be my worst semester health-wise
I made a grand total of 6 ER visits this past semester, accompanied by several doctors visits, 2 couple-day hospital stays, and one 2 week bedridden period. This all mostly centered around having mono and a pretty severe case of tonsilitis (with one random spider bite). I can honestly say that it was only by the grace of God that I made it through this last semester without 1) dying or 2) flunking out of college.

3. I am 21 years old
at first it was like:


and now it's just like:
realization side note: Though I will say, some of my favorite nights thus far have been spent downtown with the girls, or at my apartment drinking wine and watching documentaries on the porn industry like we did on Valentine's Day. Ha.

4. I am currently studying for the GRE
I have nothing more to say about this other than it is more terrifying than the recurring dream I have about Hannibal Lecter.

5. I am crazy busy this semester and most days feel like this:











More to come!
NG

No comments:

Post a Comment